(17 May 2018) With summer right around the corner, use these great tips to get the most out of your day at the beach!
1. Keep your sunscreen in the cooler… not only will it protect you from the sun, it will cool you down each time you re-apply!
2. Freeze juice boxes and throw them in your cooler. They will stay cold longer, keep your other items cold, and the kids can eat them like slushies as they thaw!
3. Bring your yoga mat to the beach for a great waterproof cushion to lay on.
4. Bring some “S” hooks, and use them to hang beach towels, hats and other stuff from your beach umbrella to help them dry and keep them out of the sand.
5. Use a collapsible mesh laundry bag to carry all of your beach stuff! It will allow all the sand to filter through and stay on the beach where it belongs.